Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Pics from MA





Dave Holuk captured some fun moments and group shots from our cookout with Calvary friends.  Leah and I had fun playing with each other's soes.  She put on my shoes all by herself and walked across the room.  It was pretty cute.  You may be wondering what Jadon was doing while we were away.  Deb watched him while Brian was at work.  One day they bought a goldfish and set up a fishbowl to have at grandma's house.  Brian took Jadon bowling for the first time.  He said that Jadon was excited to put on the special shoes.  They put bumpers down in his lane and gave Jadon a ramp.  He would set the bowling ball on the ramp, push it, and watch it roll down the lane to knock over the pins.  Jadon insisted on selecting the heaviest balls and Brian said that he was all sweaty by the end of the night.  That made me laugh.  Brian also took Jadon to his first movie at the theater.  They saw "Up".  Jadon had a hard time with the 3-D glasses, but enjoyed the whole experience.  Brian and Jadon came to pick us up at the airport on Sunday night.  They were hiding and jumped out to "scare" us as we were walking through the baggage claim area.  Jadon ran up to me, wearing his Lightening McQueen pj's, with a big grin on his face and gave me a big hug and lots of kisses.  I think it was the most affection he every displayed toward me and I have to say it was a wonderful mom moment.  It was a great trip, but also nice to get home to my guys.  

No comments: