Sunday, June 21, 2009

Along the Canal






This past Friday night, newlyweds Sarah and Greg, and our good friend Julie came out for a weekend visit.  It was great to debrief the wedding and hear about the Gunderson's honeymoon in Italy.  Brian and Greg spent Saturday morning working on a house with Habitat for Humanity.  Us girls took the kids in the jogging stroller and got a little exercise.  I took them on one of my favorite running routes across the pedestrian bridge and along the canal.  Brian and I always enjoy hanging out with this group and I appreciate how attentive and fun they are with the kids.    

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

Hey! I know those two smiling faces! :)

I would have loved your jogger! Mine didn't have a swivel wheel and it was HEAVY to turn at 100+ pounds.

Looks like you guys had FUN!