Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Times



Leah really put me through the ringer her first year of life, but she is pure delight now.  This is the golden age.  I am taking Leah to Massachusetts this week to show her off to my old colleagues and friends.  

This past Saturday we had fun spending the day at Brant and Amie's house.  The kids had fun jumping around in Dylan's new bounce house.  Amie considered renting one for his birthday, but since the purchase price wasn't much higher, she just bought one.  Last night we had some Sterling friends over to brew and we made our first fire of the season.  I didn't take any pictures this weekend, but we had a lot of fun.        

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

She is ADORABLE Abby! I'd love to photograph both of your kiddos sometime...

Have a safe trip out East!