Monday, September 7, 2009

R&R

We had beautiful weather all weekend and really enjoyed the private beach. It was a short stretch of sand, but still fun and relaxing. The kids enjoyed playing in the tide pools and I had fun playing in the sand. I've never been much of a beach person because of my sensitive skin, but I am developing a real love for it. I think I could easily spend an entire week doing nothing but sitting on a beach. I love to make sand sculptures, play with the kids, and just enjoy the sound of the waves. Jordyn and I even enjoyed a long run on the beach early one morning.

We also had fun relaxing at the beach house. Jadon and Rachel would always share a chair for movies. We call them our twins since they're only 3 weeks apart in age. All in all we enjoyed a lot of R&R this past weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad for another great vacation!



Leah either had sand in her tush or didn't appreciate being photographed in her birthday suit.





Aww, Brian enjoyed a rare moment of calm snuggle time with Leah.

No comments: