Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2





Brian had to work through Thanksgiving week so he went to his Grandparents house for Turkey dinner.  Just me and the kids went to Gurnee for a couple days and we got to see my parents, Jeff and Jordyn, and Stephanie and her family.  The adults had a lot of fun playing Rock Band and the kids enjoyed the train table.  The kids are getting older and playing together more.  They sat at their own little table for most meals.  It was entertaining hearing them have silly conversations in their own language.  I really missed Brian this trip.  It was hard taking care of the kids by myself.  Stephanie called Leah the human motion detector because any time I walked more than 2 ft. away from her she would cry.  I did get away for a pedicure with Stephanie and some shopping, though, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  

No comments: