Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter Fun




It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.  Last Sunday we went to the Kitson tree farm and picked out our tree in the falling snow.  I got to see my friend Kim and her family.  A couple days later we got more snow.  Jadon and I made a little snowman while Leah stood at the front door watching us with a big frown.  I brought her outside when we finished and the kids made snow angels.  I wanted to instruct Jadon on how to do it, but he insisted in his 2 yr. old way that he already knew how.  He proceeded to lay down face first on his tummy.  I got a chuckle out of that.  I had Leah demonstrate and then he got it.  Yesterday we went over to the Johnsons' house and decorated Gingerbread people with them and the Attig family.  This was right up Jadon's alley.  He had fun with this edible project.  

1 comment:

Libby said...

That picture of Jadon with the little snowman is adorable. And I'm cracking up over Jadon's faceplant snow angel. That's hysterical.