Monday, July 30, 2012

Pins Family Reunion

There was a big family reunion at my Aunt Sue's house in Dubuque, IA.  I got to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins.  Jadon and Leah mostly hung out with my cousin Melanie's son, Addison.  We think Jadon and Addison look so much alike and they have a blast together.  We wish they could hang out more often.


 This little guy, Bothersome Boris, is a laughing, burping, farting, and snoring monster, VERY popular with the kids for his inappropriate behavior.



4 out of the 6 cousins, Brett, Melanie, me, and Greg.




The next day there was a baby shower for my cousin Greg's wife Sharmin.  They are expecting their first child Aug. 20th.  Below, Sarmin holds a cute tooth fairy pillow my aunt Paula made for the baby.



Greg shows his Mr. Mom side.

No comments: