Monday, March 22, 2010

Gurnee Getaway

The kids and I went to Gurnee this past weekend to spend time with my parents and give Brian a little time at home to catch up on house projects. On Friday night my dad and I went to the movies. On Saturday morning, the kids and I went over to my friend Libby's house for a couple hours. That afternoon, my parents took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's and the toy store while I enjoyed some shopping and pampering. On Sunday my mom, the kids, and I went to Lakeforest. Yes, we were all spoiled! Thanks mom and dad!

Leah enjoys some of grandpa's homemade malted chocolate ice cream. She loves her grandpa's cooking and sense of humor!

Leah and Joaquin enjoyed parallel play and even chased each other around.

Here's Libby and Joaquin.

Jadon rides a horse at Chuck E. Cheese's.


No comments: