Saturday, August 15, 2009

3rd Annual Poop Camp






This is the 3rd summer I have gone to Gurnee with the kids to spend some time with my parents and my nieces, Claire and Rachel, while my sister and her husband went on vacation. We dubbed this "Poop Camp" the 1st summer while Claire was in the potty training phase and the name stuck. These pictures are from one of our main adventures, taking the kids to Six Flags Amusement Park. We also went to the Gurnee pool, which is more of a waterpark, and we had plenty of playtime outside in the sprinkler and in my parents' basement. Each day we w0uld wear the kids out with fun activities and then wind down the evening with a movie. We don't see Claire and Rachel often because they live in Grand Rapids, so this was good bonding time, and I bond a lot with my parents as we run poop camp together. Thanks mom and dad!

No comments: