Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazylegs





One had to be "crazy" to run the Crazylegs Classic in Madison, WI this past weekend.  It was cold and rainy with distant flashes of lightening here and there.  I drove up to WI and met up with Charity, Jeff, Sandy, Sarah, Greg, Julie, and Greg's brother Adam.  It was a stressful drive getting there, but all that tension probably just fueled me in the race.  The run itself was very fun and adventurous and I felt great.  I paced myself well and was happy with my time.  After the race we froze while searching for our ride, but Sarah and Julie had hot cocoa for us when we found them.  After cleaning up and thawing out, we went down to Galena to celebrate Jeff's birthday.  We had dinner and cake at their house and then went to the Irish Cottage to hear live music.  I love hanging out with this group!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

You look awesome, Abby!