Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Milestones


Jadon had his first day of pre-school today. He is in a 2 yr. old class that meets for 2 one hour sessions each week. Last week Jadon went with me to orientation and got to play with all the toys. He loved the stimulating environment. When Brian and I dropped him off today, he happily said goodbye. This picture was taken after I picked him up. Needless to say, I think he's going to thrive in pre-school.

Leah hit some milestones last week. She got her first tooth and started getting into the crawl position. She rocks back and forth and even gets up on her hands and feet. Look out world, here she comes! After our crazy month of travel, Leah had become overdependent on the pacifier for her happiness, so last week I took it away cold turkey and she's doing much better. She's much less fussy and is sleeping through the night more consistently.

No comments: