Sunday, June 3, 2012

Meeting the New Babies

This past Thursday, the kids and I went in to Bettendorf to meet Brant and Amie's new baby, Tyler.  I forgot my camera :( but we had a great day together.  Deb took the older kids to the museum and I got to hold my new nephew for a few hours.  He's so precious!  Then on Saturday we headed up to Galena to meet Jeff and Charity's new baby Isaiah, born just 2 days after Tyler.  It was kind of mind blowing to see them with a baby, but they are already wonderful parents.  We got to hang out with the Gundersons too, who are expecting their first baby.  

 Meet the Rouse "Family"!


 Sarah is starting to show a baby bump.  She's due around Thanksgiving.  We are so excited for our friends having their first babies!

 I loved holding Isaiah.

Jadon (and Greg) had a blast playing legos.

No comments: