Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve- Tori's Wedding

Tori is a girl Brian and I got to know when he was pastoring Faith Family Fellowship. Her family was very involved. Tori is one of the most fun and godly girls I know. She just got married on New Year's Eve and we had a great time at the wedding, the reception, and in between :) Brian and I spent most of the evening with 2 couples we are the closest to hear in Sterling, the Petersons and Johnsons. I failed to get a good picture of all of us, but I really got inspired to use the camera when all the funky hats came out at midnight (a Gaumer tradition). We went outside to ring in the New Year and make a lot of noise. What a fun night!

Notice the accent colors are a rainbow- pretty cool!

Those cowboy hats from my parents came in handy.

The Johnsons look so cool and colorful!



No comments: