Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pins Thanksgiving

The kids and I spent Wednesday through Saturday at my parents' house. My mom bought the kids role playing outfits. The chef costume for Claire and the Veterinarian costume for Rachel were totally in line with their passions. Rachel wore hers a lot and took care of all the stuffed animals and even the other kids pretending to be injured animals. The kids played with toys, cards, and colored, but they really got a kick out of the new Wii game. My parents also treated us all to the movie Tangled (about Rapunzel) in 3D. We loved it. The highlight, though, was early Christmas presents. My parents gave a very generous sum of money to each of the couples. We are so thankful and their support is a huge blessing in our lives!




While playing "Sleeping Queens" all the kids decided they wanted to be on "Grandma's Team". leaving me and Steph to fend for ourselves. It was a cute moment.



No comments: