Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Great Friends Weekend

This weekend I got to hang out with a different group of friends each night and it was so fun. Friday night I had some girlfriends over to my house for "Girls Night In". Anita, Lori, Brenda, Heather, and I enjoyed girl talk and sharing beauty tips. Then on Saturday I headed up to Madison to spend time with Sarah, Greg, Jeff, Charity, and Adam. We played a game, had a great dinner, and went out on the town. I headed home early Sunday morning to reunite with my family and go to church. Sunday night we had some friends over that we used to hang out with every weekend. Greg, Jonah, David, and David's new wife Rachel came over for pizza and we played Settlers for old time's sake.


1 comment:

MamaBear said...

What a treat that must have been Abby! We get to hang out with Brian's childhood friends often but I rarely get to see mine. Hoping to be able to hook up with Sarah and Greg when I'm in the area this summer. I can't believe it's been almost a year since their wedding!